Thursday, May 27, 2004

something dat happen long, long ago...

somewhere in 29th of march 2004

One day I shall be alone… all I have with me is my faith…
Right now, I’ve just finished my broadband lesson, next is network mgt & troubleshooting… it’s a long, long day… today we have NE, I don’t know if I should go or not…
my friend faizah is not in a vibrant mood like she used to, I don’t know what is wrong but its not good… it somehow made me feel bad… Astaghfirullahal'aziim... slowly i felt my eyes burning with tears...
no, i rarely showed people my true feelings towards them... i don't mean to please or anything... coz people nowadays like to say "hey, we are not born to please people", but dat doesn't mean you shouldn't respect them...
is a smile so hard to give? i wonder...
i could only hope from Allah to give me the calmness in mind.. coz my heart is flaming with pain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home