Wednesday, June 02, 2004

2nd week of fypj

i was quite late today, yet i was da first one to arrive...
the past few days has been rough for me...
not seen but felt by me... i don't know why i feel it dat way...
i had a talk with my buddy nas, well... sms talk... ahahaha...
i love my club, my tnt, its like my world! my club has been a part of me since i came to poly! i couldn't bear to see it crumbling down... :'(
i just cant...
i am torn between studies and my love, my tnt...
it means a lot to me! 3 years is not a short time...
i will try my best to revive it, to let it live, i will try my best to focus on my project...
i know nas told me, to focus more on my project, coz my club is only a cca and of less important, but...
i need a vacation! to relax my mind, to think things through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home